Well just want to thank all that support this movement...Bookmark me and check up for more new apps (If you click on "older posts" at the bottom of each page, there are even more great apps and games!)....For anyone new to this website, in the pages section, there is a category on "HOW TO....." download and install the apps. Make sure you thoroughly navigate the entire site maybe you can find some interesting information . SPREAD THE WORD POST MY WEBSITE ON YOUR TWITTER OR FACEBOOK STATUS FOR A DAY TELL FRIENDS & FAMILY . Oh and don't forget to sign up to be a FOLLOWER on my page and also click the Facebook like button. Your donations will greatly be appreciated....

Android Nation

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Want to know how a make around 1 BTC (Bitcoin) a month from a free faucet?

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
That is one old school saying. That mentality needs to change and Bitcoin is making sure it does. I mean, I spent years randomly Googling things like “free money”, “easy money”, and every single time I would find nothing but scams. This is where Bitcoin changed things for me, and thousands of other people.
And seeings that you are here reading this, it means you too are looking for a fresh change.
It all started when I changed my Google search from free money to “free bitcoin“. For the first time ever, like the website I was on had said, I earned my first bitcoin payment within an hour. I mean, I actually had the Bitcoin in my wallet, no money system ever actually did that.
So I kept researching, kept looking for more ways to earn free Bitcoin. Lots of sites, lots of faucets, gambling sites, mining… However, all the faucets out there combined, could not equal up to the trick I am about to share with you.
I had found a couple faucets that paid a very good commission for all my referrals. Now, here is where, if you are anything like I was only a few months ago, you would be saying “How the heck do I get referrals?” And the answer to that my friends, is the secret.
This secret only works for people that register using this link –> http://freebitco.in/?r=1766410
And no, that is not my referral link :( My referral code is 274510 – A sacrifice I make in order for you to get this system for free. That link belongs to the owners of the Referral Slammer, the system you are about to start using.
After you have joined freebitco.in via the link above, you must go create an account with the Referral Slammer. These guys came up with an ingenious way to send your referral link traffic resulting in unlimited referrals.
They send all kinds of visitors to http://satoshico.in/freebitcoin <- Check the link out, all it does is rotates through all of its members links. So your link will be in that rotation, and when someone signs up under you through that link, you begin earning commissions.
Why, How is it that you get it for free?
In the referral slammer rotator there are 100′s of referral links, including the links of the owners. So whenever someone is lucky enough to land on the owners referral link, they are rewarded with a free account. How do I know this? Because it is how I started, and lucky for you, it is how I am able to give you their link directly.

Sum it up:

1. Register an account via this link http://freebitco.in/?r=1766410
2. Register with the referral slammer here http://satoshico.in/
3. While you wait for your account to become activated, you might as well use the faucet you just joined. I still use that myself on a daily basis, typically what I earn gets shared back to all my referrals.

Feel free to leave comments or contact me with any questions.